Friday, February 21, 2014

Mick's Adventures with Flipper

On Friday I took Flipper home with me. We were excited to spend our weekend with Flipper. First we played hockey on the driveway with my Dad. I was goalie and my Dad was the shooter. I made some good saves and Flipper thought it looked really fun. After that I had pizza with Flipper. Flipper liked the pizza with green peppers. After that, Flipper and I watched videos. We also had to go to bed early because we had a soccer game at 7:00 am.

I got up early and Flipper did too. I got all my soccer stuff on and went to YMCA. We lost the game, but we worked very hard while Flipper watched. Then, we went to IHOP. Flipper took like three hours to choose his meal. Well, maybe less. After that we went to play hockey and after that we had lunch, THEN PLAYED MORE HOCKEY!!! Flipper liked watching us play hockey. After that we had a quick dinner and went to Orbit Skating Center. Flipper thought it was so cool at Orbit and wanted to skate, but we could not find any skates his size. Then we went back home and went to bed.

Sunday we went to Luca’s house to play hockey. I was goalie for the whole time, but then we had to leave for the Wolves’ game. Flipper and I sat behind the penalty box. It was the Milwaukee Admirals vs. the Chicago Wolves. I was cheering for the Admirals and Flipper was cheering for the Wolves. Flipper kept on cheering for the Wolves until Skates bit him and started eating him, but Skates could not get him in his belly and barfed him out. So then we cheered for the Admirals, but the Wolves won 3 to 2, so we went home and got ready for bed.


Then we got up on Monday and Flipper wanted to try my goalie mask on but got stuck inside. I took it off and then we went skate hunting. We could not find a size for him, but they could find a size for me. Then I looked at goalie pads, goalie gloves, and blockers. Then I went to Andrew’s house, but Flipper was tired, so my Dad brought him home and a couple hours later we went to bed to get ready for tomorrow. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment