Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jameson's Adventures with Little Blue

On Friday Little Blue and I went to the Fall Fest and had a lot of fun, but Little Blue got lost and ended up at the front desk.  He stayed up late but he did not get cranky.  When we were there we had popcorn.  Little Blue loved it.  He wished he could have a whole truck of it.  When I walked in I could smell the popcorn.  It smelled like the popcorn at the movie theater .  When I came in my dad bought me some popcorn.  My dad bought my sister and brother some popcorn and some for himself too.   Then my friend Addison and I went out and started playing games.  Our first game was fish the pumpkin out of the bowl.  It was fun. There was a stick attached to a string like a fishing pole and there was a magnet at the end of the string and on the pumpkin there was a paperclip so it could attach to the magnet.  The next game we played was stacking cups and you had to stack 20 cups and I stacked every one of them.  It was fun knocking them down.  Then we played pumpkin toss where you toss bottle caps and stems of pumpkins.

Saturday was a cold, windy day.  I wouldn't let Little Blue go outside even though he really wanted to.  I did not want him to go outside because he might get a cold.  Since my brother had a soccer game I still had to come to it but I stayed in the car the whole time.

On Sunday Little Blue and I went to my grandma and grandpa's house.  First we went to the park but Little Blue did not come because I did not want him to get lost like last time.  It did not take us a long time to get there because it was just across the street.  Little Blue loved meeting my stuffed animals and my sister's stuffed animals.  He loved meeting Piggy, Bunny, Lamby, and Stripes.





No comments:

Post a Comment