Friday, October 31, 2014

Little Blue's Adventures with Diana

On  Friday
I went to the airport to pick up my grandma and grandpa. Little Blue took a picture with us and he was waving. Then we went home and we ate some pizza. Little Blue ate A LOT of pizza! Man, he was hungry! Then I opened some presents and my grandma put 20 dollars in a letter. I opened the letter and then Little Blue said it was his.

On Saturday
We went to Bulgarian School and it seemed Little Blue was missing. Little Blue was missing in my Dad's car, and we had to wait until Bulgarian School was over to get him. It was too bad Little Blue missed the Halloween party at the Bulgarian School. Little Blue and I went to my rhythmic gymnastics class on Saturday afternoon. He watched my routine for ten minutes. He wanted to join me and he was really excited to do a cartwheel. HE DID A REALLY GOOD ONE! I was impressed! Little Blue loved my ball routine music and he danced like a CRAZY monkey. His dad, Swinger, would be very proud of his dancing skills.

On Sunday
We took Little Blue with us for a car wash. That turned out to be a bad experience for him. He was so scared and started crying. To calm him down I used my scarves and made a swing bed for him. He started laughing and jumping, and was happy again. We went to Yogurtland and then we went to Panera Bread. He didn't want to have a sandwich or a bowl of soup. When we went to Yogurtland Little Blue liked the pink lemon ice cream flavor and he wanted some gummy bears. THAT WAS A FUN WEEKEND FOR LITTLE BLUE AND ME!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment