Friday, October 24, 2014

Swinger's time on Bristol

FridayOn Friday, Swinger and I came home and had a snack. Then we did our homework. Swinger is good at math. Then, my friends came over for a pizza party and we played MineCraft. Swinger liked playing MineCraft. Everyone went home.  Then, Swinger and I cuddled up with my mom and we watched Harry Potter.SaturdayMateo came over to play Destiny.  Swinger liked destroying aliens.Then, I went to karate. I loaned Swinger a Gi. After karate we went to Tyler’s house for a block party. Swinger played Madden mobile and ate pizza. Once we got home, Swinger was very tired and got very cranky. He conked out after reading Batman. SundayWe got very early. We went outside and saw the frost and had to get out our winter jackets. My mom took us to Egg Harbor for breakfast. We went to the park and played roller hockey. Swinger scored a goal.My mom and Swinger made Chicken Noodle Soup. We watched X-Men and Swinger wished he had claws like Wolverine.  He is excited to go back to school.









No comments:

Post a Comment