Friday, October 17, 2014

Little Blue's Adventures with Sara

On October 9, 2014
Little Blue and I came home and played on my tablet. He really loved to watch stuff. Then, after that we read a book. He really loved Puppy Powers. After we read, we ate some french fries and drank some True Moo. He loves to eat a lot stuff. Was he like that with you? After dinner we had some dessert. He loves rocket pops. I think that is his favorite. Then after we ate we brushed our teeth. He has some good pearls there. And little blue had a great smile.

On October 10, 2014
We woke up and Little Blue was hungry, so I fed him a bagel with cream cheese. He really liked it. Then after that we went shopping.  1st we went to Target to get some winter stuff. But when it was time to leave he did not want to go. But we finally went. 2nd we went to Party City. He was scared when we walked in. There were ghosts and all that stuff. After Party City we went to get a flu shot. He was scared of the little needle. He is a scaredy monkey. Then we went to JC Penney. He loved all the nice clothes. When we were at the doctor's office the nurse weighed him and he weighed 2.5 oz.

On October 11, 2014
Little blue and I were cleaning my toy room because it was really messy. When we went outside to play, Little Blue wanted to go surfing, so I let him go surfing on the driveway. After we did that, we put up our Halloween decorations. Then we went to my soccer game and Little Blue was cheering me on as I scored a goal.

On October 13, 2014
Little Blue and I did some homework. He helped me with my religious ed. homework. Then Little Blue took a nice shower.





















No comments:

Post a Comment