Friday, October 3, 2014

Tyler's Adventures with Little Blue

Little Blue and I had a great weekend. When I got him he was walking home with Aiden and me. He got the comfiest seat on the bed. We slept in my room together and dreamt about going to my cousin Brent's house for a sleepover.

SATURDAY
Little Blue and I got packed for the sleepover. When we were driving we looked at the beautiful sky. It looked like Little Blue! When we got there he jummped on his feet and set up his sleeping spot in the basement on the couch. We played wii sports resort. We played basketball and Little Blue was on a team with me VS. Brent. I lost 2 to 1. Then Brent and I went outside to play basketball. Little Blue watched us. Then we played Super Smash Brawl. I dominated with Pikachu vs. Brent. We got tired and wanted to go to bed but we watched a little Phineas and Furb then went to bed.

SUNDAY
I woke up at 7:19 am. We played more wii sports basketball. He was sitting next to me. Then we ate eggs and bacon. Then my mom and Erica came to pick me up. When we got home I watched the Bears with my dad. Then I did my homework and my Little Blue story. He and I did woodworking. I put my name on a boomerang and put details on a bracelet. That's my Little Blue story!




No comments:

Post a Comment